Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Review of my most recent fat burner

A few month back, I tried a bottle of Nutrex Lipo-6, Black, 120-Count for fat loss. I am someone who suffers from low energy levels, and sometimes I really need that extra boost in order to even think about working out. This product fell somewhat short of my expectations. It did however give me a slight boost of energy for the first couple of days, but the effects wore off quickly. I began to feel tired and sluggish around the fourth day again. It appears to me that after the market pulled the caffine/ephedrine stack from products, that most fat burner/energy boosters out there just don't give me the drive that I need. I did not see much difference if any in the Weight loss department either. I continue to try new products to rev up my engines, and they continue to disapoint me. I would like some feedback if this product has worked for anyone else. In my next article I will be discussing an energy drink that did give me some  Extreme Motivation, but also left me with a long night of the jitters. Recommend something you have tried, or write a review if this has worked for you.  Transform Your Body (Forever) In 49 Days Flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment