Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Can you say....EXTREME RUSH! Wow!

For the past few years, whenever I need A fast pick me up to keep me awake and get me motivated a little, I have turned to BSN Endorush XS, Green Apple, 8-Ounce. This energy drink has given me a serious boost, and kicked me hardcore in the seat of the pants. After taking this powerful, tasty treat, the sudden surge (rush) passes through my body in a wave like no other. My mind feels sharp and my body pulsates with feelings of intense awakenings. I have to say it does live up to its name. It is a drink however, that can leave you with a bad case of the jitters. Be sure to read the label before consuming and only taking the recommended dose. If you are sensitive to caffine or suffer from depression, then I don't recommend this product. If you go over the dose even slightly...you may end up staying awake all night and not feelin very well. I do like this energy drink but as with many of the new ones out there it can have some poor side effects. Please feel free to leave your reviews as well. Transform Your Body (Forever) In 49 Days Flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment